- Fits 2014-2019 Toyota Tundra Models
- Full-Width Front Bumper
- Bumper Weight: About 125 lbs
- Rugged Off-Road Styling
- Heavy Duty 5/32-inch Steel Plate
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- 9500 lbs Rated,3/4'' D-Rings Included
- D-Rings w/Rubber Rings to Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion
- 2 X 18w High Power LED Spotlights Included
- 120W Spot Beam LED Light Bar Included
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Moderate Bolt-on Installation w/Clear and Detailed Instruction
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Toyota Tundra Full Width Front Bumper
- 2 x D-Rings
- 2 x 18w LED Spotlights
- 1 x 120w LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets & Hardware
There is no sensor mounting hole for the Blind Spot Monitoring System to install. You can drill holes for blind spot sensors. We are planning to pre-drill sensor holes for future bumpers. It maybe will be upgraded and available in mid-2020.
Rugged off-Road Styling. An excellent way to add rugged, off-road styling to your 2014-2019 Toyota Tundra is by installing a Toyota Tundra Full Width Front Bumper. Designed to easily replace your factory bumper, the Hooke Road Front Bumper features a pair of high powered LED lights and a spot beam LED light bar to light the dark path ahead. Built tough from heavy-duty steel plate, this bumper is ideal for street, work, and off-road applications.
(Picture from Customer Heystu. Thanks ahead.)
High-Quality Construction. Cold-formed into shape, this Toyota Tundra Full Width Front Bumper is manufactured from heavy-duty 5/32-inch steel plating for strength. After trimming and final finishing Hooke Road then completes their Bumper in a two-stage finish using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for durability and long-lasting corrosion resistance.
E-Coating Process.E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
- About bumper. Check all the components of the bumper and assemble them in order patiently. Then place the bumper into the car frame and install it with original bolts. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straightforward installation.
- About lights. You need a switch to control the bumper lights separately. And some wiring to connect the lights to your truck.
About the license plate. You may need a license plate mount or to drill holes on the bumper.